Monday, November 1, 2010

Air Bear

Air Bear is the affectionate nickname for my youngest daughter Erin.

Air Bear is the greatest volleyball player that ever has or ever will live. At least to me. Watching her mature and gain confidence in the game has been enjoyable. I'll admit, I have pushed her hard at times, but not because she lacks ability. Instead, it was because I know she CAN do better.

She has the ability, now it is a matter of her gaining self confidence - becoming a leader on the court.

Watching her "high-five" teammates, hearing other parents yell "Go Erin!", listening to coaches tell her how much she has improved are all satisfying. However, watching her slowly evolve into a leader on the court has been the most rewarding.

Erin, you have so much potential and a love for the game. Take it to the next level and see how far you can go.

No Regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment