Monday, June 21, 2010

Every moment has a meaning.

One day I was sitting at a red light, and as I often do, I was twirling my wedding band to pass the time. Why? Who knows - maybe I was thinking about having the phrase "One Ring to rule them all...." inscribed using Black Speech, the fictional language of Mordor, written in the artificial script of Tengwar. This particular time I dropped my ring on the floor of my truck. By the time it was retrieved - the light had already turned green. As I began to pull into an intersection, a car from the other direction ran what was now his red light. Had I not dropped the ring would I have been hit by that car?

Who knows, but that moment became important - every moment is important. And so, every moment has a meaning.

Moments are fleeting, but the memories they create can last a lifetime.

Every moment has a meaning. No Regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment