Thursday, August 26, 2010

Who Needs A Plane?

Another week, another trip. This week was Amarillo - marking the official start of 2011 for the company. A new start, a fresh beginning. Every year starts with optimism, but this year feels different.

Reflecting on the success of the meeting, I determined the outcome of the meeting had a direct correlation to the effort put into it. Is life any different? The more you pour into life, the more you can expect out of it.

What about friendships? Relationships? Love? You can't expect a positive outcome without putting in effort.

Flying high after the meeting - could have made it back to Waco without a plane.

Challenge to myself: Pour everything I have into every day.

No Regrets.

By the way....Jack is Back. I was sitting in the Starbucks line in Amarillo while talking on the phone with Carla. In a moment of confusion, I told Carla "Thank you, have a good day." At the same time telling the Starbucks lady, "I love you. See you tonight." Jack may have a restraining order against him.

Don't even get Jack started on the Sonic girl.....

1 comment: